PayPal Donation
Recent Awards
Server Status
Membership

ThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesday
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of the Jedi Forum Index -> PvP Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zurin
Zurin123
Master of the Order

re: Re: PvP Commendations Loophole

Maniaica wrote:
Hiyas, Mani here.

I'd like to mention a tidbit I found about Warzone (PvP) Commendations. If you are like myself, and don't particularly care for PvP, but would still like to accumulate Comms for it (allbeit they aren't 'Ranked' ones), then here's a way to do so. I will say beforehand, this takes a copious amount of patience and willpower if you wish to use this method.

Travel to Tatooine and head to the Salara outpost. From there, it's just a short jaunt to the Outlaw's Den (A group free-for-all PvP zone). You don't have to PvP once inside, but you will be flagged for PvP, and be vulnerable to other PvPers wishing to actually PvP. I do my best to avoid contact with anyone while inside to be safe. I've only been attacked and killed once doing this. Not many people go in there, so it's not that bad. Anyways, once you're inside the Den, navigate along the bordering walls in search of blue chests like you'd find dotted amongst the world normally. However, each chest you find inside has typically close to 2,000 credits, and 20 WZ comms. Sometimes, you'll even get a piece of Bound, Blue-grade Level 50 Recruit PvP gear as well. I've gotten about 900 Comms so far with a few days worth of searching a couple hours a day. Yes it is slow, but persistence is key. Good luck out there! =)

Thanks Mani

I would also like to add that if they are a number of players in the pvp free zone u can also change instances to collect these comms as well to advoid confrontation
with other players. The gear you can only get when u are 50 but it is what I am wearing and soon to be Mani, as I continue with the new patch notes 2.0 within this change is spring there will also be 2 teirs of these armor for purchase but that be in another forum at a later date

Maniaica
Jedi Master

re: PvP Commendations Loophole

Hiyas, Mani here.

I'd like to mention a tidbit I found about Warzone (PvP) Commendations. If you are like myself, and don't particularly care for PvP, but would still like to accumulate Comms for it (allbeit they aren't 'Ranked' ones), then here's a way to do so. I will say beforehand, this takes a copious amount of patience and willpower if you wish to use this method.

Travel to Tatooine and head to the Salara outpost. From there, it's just a short jaunt to the Outlaw's Den (A group free-for-all PvP zone). You don't have to PvP once inside, but you will be flagged for PvP, and be vulnerable to other PvPers wishing to actually PvP. I do my best to avoid contact with anyone while inside to be safe. I've only been attacked and killed once doing this. Not many people go in there, so it's not that bad. Anyways, once you're inside the Den, navigate along the bordering walls in search of blue chests like you'd find dotted amongst the world normally. However, each chest you find inside has typically close to 2,000 credits, and 20 WZ comms. Sometimes, you'll even get a piece of Bound, Blue-grade Level 50 Recruit PvP gear as well. I've gotten about 900 Comms so far with a few days worth of searching a couple hours a day. Yes it is slow, but persistence is key. Good luck out there! =)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of the Jedi Forum Index -> PvP Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: